All rentals are subject to terms and conditions as mentioned in the rental agreement.
General Terms and Conditions
- Car rental bookings should be made 24 hours prior to travel.
- INR rates are applicable to all resident Indians.
- Dollar rates are applicable to foreign nationals and NRIs settling their bills directly even if hosted by an Indian individual or an establishment.
- Car rental will be charged with the car rental office as the start and end point.
- A fraction of an hour will be charged as one hour.
- A fraction of a kilometer will be charged as one kilometer.
- Interstate taxes, permit fees, parking fees, toll taxes, etc. are to be paid by the customer on actuals.
- Car rental tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
- Express Travel Corporation liability is limited to refund of the amount of rental charged against the particular transaction.
- All cars are comprehensively insured including 3rd party cover. Claims if any will be settled as per existing laws in India by the concerned insurance company.
Cancellation Charges for reservation
- Cancellations 24 hours prior to pick up will attract cancellation charges equivalent to 25% of the gross price.
- Cancellation 6 hours prior to pick up will attract cancellation charges equivalent to the full amount for one day.
Chauffeur Drive- Local Use
- If extra hours are logged, the next package rate with extra hours and kilometers will be charged as applicable.
- A daily night halt charge (between INR 150 and INR 500 depending on the model of car) will be payable if the car rental package timings have been completed and the car has been retained beyond 24:00 hours.
- Driver charges are applicable if the car travels beyond city / corporation limits.
Chauffeur Drive-Outstation Use
- Minimum billing of 225 km per calendar day applicable. Rate per km will be charged as mentioned in the extra km column.
- Driver charges (between INR 200 and INR 500) are payable on a daily basis.
- All inter-state permits, fees, taxes, etc., will be charged on actuals.
- In hilly areas, charges per kilometer & driver's charges will be 50% extra.
Credit Card: The Hirer must have a valid credit card in their own name. Master/VISA/credit cards are accepted. On commencement of rental, a blank signed credit card imprint will be taken. All charges pertaning to the rental including extra days, optional items, delivery and collection, one-way rates, tolls, damage and repair costs if any, driving, parking or traffic fines, taxes etc. will be charged to the credit card.
Insurance: All vehicles are comprehensively insured under a motor car insurance policy.
- Advance payment will be made to Express Travel Corporation for the car rental unless there is a written contract and the credit terms have been approved by the company in writing. Credit terms can be reviewed by the company at any time at its sole discretion. In some cases the customer may be requested to pay the service provider directly.
- A 12.24% service tax will be charged on the total billing amount based on the Government